Saturday 23 January 2010

Beauty Favourites

Taken from Sirvinya's blog.

What's your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?
Probably blue to be honest as it suites me pretty well. If not blue then black when I do a smokey look.

What's the one product you wouldn't leave the house without?
Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink.

What's your favourite make up look - high drama OR natural?
Depends, I don't wear make up unless I fancy it or I'm going out somewhere special. But when I do, depending where I'm going depends on my make up.

Which feature do you play up the most?
My eyes.

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
Nothing really.

Your favourite make up brand, if you could only pick ONE to exist?
Barry M.

Which product have you repurchased over and over again?
Miss Sporty Clear Mascara.

Which product would you NEVER repurchase and why?
Ermmm probably Rimmels yellow nail polish. It is seriously crap and stains ones nails.

One beauty treatment you would ALWAYS pay to have done?
Waxing probably.

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
Ermmm... I dunno!

One beauty trick you would share with everyone?
White eyeliner on the waterline makes your eyes look wider/bigger.

Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty or make up?
Ermmm probably one from my Mom not to use mascara as it can ruin your lashes. I only use a clear mascara, which is pratically a gel. I like to think I have better lashes than most this way.

Pass this quiz on! I enjoyed doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment