Wednesday 27 January 2010

January 22nd-27th 2010

Once again a huge sorry. I need to seriously keep up with my posts! I think I'm just being a bit lazy at the moment, but I will keep up with these! Especially when I'm back at uni. Anyhoo, on with the blog!

22.01.10.

Didn't do that much today. I had a few blogs to write so I did those out of the way and made a list of places I want to go and things I want to get on Saturday. So far the list has Lush things, perfume and some clothes/accessories. Lush has some new lip scrubs and I seriously want the Bubble Gum one! It apparently smells like Snow Fairy and tastes super sweet! It's £4.50 a pot but that would last me for ages! I want to smell Paris Hilton's Heiress perfume and Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy perfume. They're meant to be super sweet smelling and I really want something to pop into my handbag when I go out. Especially for when I'm at uni all day!

This week has been full of Lostprophets, so full nearly everyday has had something to do with them! Monday the album came out, Tuesday I was preparing to meet them on Wednesday, Wednesday their Birmingham signing, Thursday nothing much TBH apart from boasting about Wednesday and Friday they didn't just do a live set on Radio One in the morning but also a special question and answers video chat on MySpace, which I attended and got lots of my questions answered! I am so chuffed!

Basically I asked the band loads of questions to do with both the band and them personally. I asked "Luke where are you from?", "Tea or coffee?", "Dirty Sanchez or Jackass?", "Lee what is your favourite PS3 game?", "Stuart which band would you love to produce?" and possibly more but I can't remember them.

Later on I watched Sirvinya (Becky) on BlogTV for a few hours and it was very cool! Got to ask her lots of questions to do with make up and even requested some reviews. I went under the username Broken20 as BrokenProphet was too long apparently. But what I loved about it the most was that she was in her PJ's! They were froggie ones too! Go girl!

To finish off my night I listened to Tim Shaw's Rehab on BRMB. Tim Shaw has been my favourite radio DJ since he started The Asylum on Kerrang Radio. Shame he still isn't there, I loved listened to rock music in the advert/music breaks. Pop music isn't really my kind of thing. BUT to be fair, Kerrang Radio has gone down hill since I was at school and college. The music is awful.

After that I went to bed!


23.01.10.

Today I went shopping! YAY! I went with my boyfriend and here is the haul from the day. We both had a great day and it was a nice change going up town, as we hadn't been since the end of November. Sooo we pretty much went everywhere and anywhere that we wanted to go or caught our eye. My boyfriend didn't buy anything but I bought enough for us both!

I went into Lush to look for the Bubble Gum lip scrub and they had totally sold out! I got to have a look at the tester though and it smells AMAZING! They said they wouldn't have anymore in until next Thursday, so I'll just wait until I go up town next to get my hands on one. I also intend to get some more samples too, especially soap and lotion ones.

I had a look in H&M for a snood for my Mom but they had sold out so I just had a quick look around and saw a cute Hello Kitty jumper. It was like a denim colour with a dark blue stencil of Hello Kitty's face. It appearing to be a baggy bat wing style jumper and I was going to try it on and possibly buy but I realised that 1. It's kind of childish and 2. I don't really need it. From doing that I saved myself £19.99. Maybe next time, but I doubt they'll have any left!

When we got home we chilled out for a few hours and then we went to my boyfriend local pizza place to get something to eat. He paid for us both and we got a HUGE chicken and sweetcorn pizza and chips. It was very yummy and I only wanted to get it due to how much I had walked around town and that I was starving! I'm so glad we got pizza, it was a pretty good end to an amazing day!


24.01.10.

As usual I chilled out due to it being a Sunday. Well, that and changing my bed and getting a bath/washing my hair. Other than this I have my second coupan for the Barry M makeup and make up bag from Superdrug! Woohoo! I only need two more and I can go down to my nearest Superdrug and get my hands on one. £20 worth of make up for free? Bargain! Well technically it's not free due to having to pay for the News Of The World.

I was a tad bit dissapointed today after hearing the results of the album charts. The Betrayed got to number 3 and was beaten by albums that are pretty old now. It seems like a stitch up from fans. Just dissapointed about it as I think Lostprophets deserved the number 1 spot. Can't do nothing about it though, so just have to put up with it.

I went to bed pretty early due to having placement in the morning and I didn't want to be late for it.


25.01.10.

Well I woke up today to a text message from my placement supervisor saying that he had cancelled me going to placement today, due to him having a cold and not wanting to pass it onto me. Which was very considerate of him! He told me he's going to give me some work to do over the week, so that should be good!

For the past few hours I was awake I was going to write some blogs but to be honest I never got round to it. Oops! Instead I played Facebook games, which I appear to be getting addicted to, especially Pet Ville and Farm Ville.

After a while I got ready and headed to my boyfriends house for the day. We went to the shops after all the school kids had come out of school and gone home and we bought lots of food goodies! Nom! Got some yogurt, Lucozade and pizza. My boyfriend also bought me some cute little Puppy In My Pocket doggies! Big kid, I know but they were down half price so why not?

For the rest of the day we chilled out playing games and watching TV. Before going home from my boyfriends my phones sim card suddenly stopped working and due to upgrading my phone recently I realised that Orange had turned it off and I was needing to start using my new phone and sim card.

When I got home I tried to sort it out but Orange had shut their offices for the night, so I'd have to wait until the morning to get my phone up and working again. It felt strange not having my phone working and even more strange that I would need to start getting used to using my new phone.


26.01.10.

I got my phone sorted today, yays! It's so great and when I went out food shopping today all I could do it post Facebook posts on it. Was so fun to do! I could also check out who was saying what to me.

Anyhoo so I woke up earlyish to sort my phone out and had asked my Dad the previous night if he would give me a lift to the shops to buy the food I needed to get. I spent £20 on food and have enough to last me a month or so.

I enjoy going food shopping, especially when bargains are there to be taken! I bought some yummy BBQ chicken chunks from Iceland and they taste AMAZING! I'm going to be stocking up on those when I go shopping next time.

Whilst I was shopping for my frozen stuff at Iceland I had a look around the shops to see what the clothes were like and I saw a gorgeous dress in Select for £18. Of course I have my student discount so it would be down to £16.20. Well, that's if my calculations are correct. I also had a look in Superdrug for Barry M's new Lip Lacquer Crayons. They come in a variety of colours and cost £4.95 each. I have my eye on the cherry red. So anyhoo I had a look for them but Superdrug hadn't yet got them in stock so I'll be keeping my eye out for them! Might do some swatches in the shop, take a picture and show you on here!

Also before going shopping I headed to uni to get my results back from a group presentation I did. I was worried I would have failed but I got 75%! I am so chuffed but at the same time I feel bad. One of my friends was 1 percent off of a pass and I'm pretty pissed off about it. She did so great in that presentation, I feel she did even better than I did! She did fab and what is 1% anyway!?

After going shopping I came back home to put everything away. It was a big job to do, but it got done! For the rest of the day I messed about with my new phone putting numbers in and sorting out which ringtone I wanted, which I decided would be a Lostprophets song (typical!).

I might actually get a holiday this year! I'm so chuffed if I do, I seriously need one. I haven't had one for nearly 5 years. That's too long without getting away from here.

The new series of Shameless started tonight and it's pretty good. Some of the stories they have are a bit surreal but that's what makes TV to be honest. Some of that stuff might actually happen in places in the UK but I doubt it does. Debbie isn't in Shameless anymore, which has surpised me! I totally forgot that Karen was pregnant too! Liam is a little shit, but in a smart way. I watched the second episode too and it looks pretty cool!

That was pretty much all for that day.


27.01.10.

I cleaned all upstairs today and I had the house to myself while people were out shopping so it was nice to clean in peace and quiet. I did it later than usual though due to getting hooked on Shameless and Facebook games. Those games will mess me up if I decide to replace uni work with them. Oops!

I love cleaning the bathroom the most whenever I do it, as it always looks sparkly and clean! I love doing the bath the most as I always get myself a bath when it's been cleaned. I had a lovely bath with some almond and melon bath milk and a few small chunks of Butterball from Lush. It calmed me right down and smelt lovely!

I have to admit that I am pretty disgusted with Select's clothes website. One of the clothes models they have on there at the moment looks anorexic. What kind of influence is that on young girls and teenagers who more than likely look at the website to buy and look at clothes? I am very disgusted and I have considered emailing Select about the matter but to be honest I don't expect a reply or for them to care. The pictures are done and posted on the site now and I doubt they are going to change anything from a couple of complaints. I know someone from a forum I post on has complained and I'm so glad someone else is in agreement to my feelings on this matter. It's very upsetting to see.

After my bath, getting dry and drying my hair I didn't have much time to relax or rest as I had to sort out some stuff in my room, which I did in about an hour but I soon turned my sorting attention to the office, which looks like a bomb has hit it! It's a little bit more tidy now, but it needs more work of course.

That was about it for the day, was so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment