Monday 11 January 2010

January 11th 2010

I have done quite a bit today, especially to do with uni stuff.

I am still reading through my essay and I'm on page 23 out of 30 at the moment. I still need to send it to my boyfriend to read. Oops! >.<

I also called the lady who is sorting me out for my work placement to find out what is happening with it. She has my number and she said she's going to find out the dates for me, yay! I hope I find out soon as I want to get it done and out of the way but I also want some writing experience. I was reading in January's Company Magazine about tips on getting into magazines and they're pretty good! I'll be following up on those in the summer when I have time.

Other than that, I stayed at home again today as my boyfriend wanted me to stay here and do my work instead of going to his for the day.

I've also been chilling out on and off on Twitter and Facebook. I'm getting addicted to Twitter again and it is super cool that YouTubers that I subscribe to and follow on Twitter are Tweeting to me! I've Tweeted to Fearne Cotton but I didn't get a reply. I really want to Tweet to Ian Watkins and Dainton from Dirty Sanchez but I love them too much to get rejected!

ALSO I am going to pre order Lostprophets upcoming album The Betrayed soooon! I cannot WAIT for that album!

As my friends know, I am a HUGE Lostprophets fan and I have been waiting on this album for so long.

Ahhhh good times!

Anyhoo best get back to doing work, it's getting late!

Toodles!

Nat

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment