Monday 4 January 2010

More work done!

YAY! I'm so glad my creative writing work is going so smoothly! Even though I'm staying up until late doing my work.

I just finished my 500 word book review for Marley & Me.

I'm planning on getting more books to read this year and here's a short list of some I would like to get.

  • Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell, as I've always wanted to read the book.
  • The Carrie Diaries also by Candace Bushnell as it sounds very interesting.
  • The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger.
  • And last of all Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.
Anyone notice a pattern that they all have something to do with magazines and fashion?

Think I shall compare prices on websites and then go to bed. It is 3.45am after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment