Friday 8 January 2010

January 7th 2010

Sorry this is EXTEMELY late being posted, I've just not felt very well the past few days and I've also been busy with personal and uni work. So here's the post for Thursday!

It's my Mom's birthday today but sadly, due to her having work she couldn't stay at home and celebrate it. We was going to go out and have a meal but due to her having work, that she would have been too tired after work to go out and also because of the snow we're going to do something when the snow has gone away and when she doesn't have work.

Anyhoo, today I decided to hand my essay in a day before it's due date. I decided to because of reports of there being more snow overnight, so I wanted to make sure I could hand it in early instead of worrying of handing it in late and losing marks.

After handing my essay in I went with my Dad to do a few things and stopped off at Iceland on the way home for some things.

Since Wednesday I have been watching Ugly Betty season one again and I finished watching the whole season tonight. I intend to start watching season two tomorrow. I've started to watch Ugly Betty again because my boyfriend has bought me season three for my birthday. I can't wait to watch it again!

Also tonight I got the second chosen chapter from my book written for my creative writing essay. NOW all I have left to do is the epilogue and commentary! I think it's 1,500 words but I need to make sure of this!

Anyhoo that's enough for now!

Nat

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment